Chess, Inc. | IT Technician
Love those IT puzzles and the ever evolving technical challenge of IT? Chess has just the position for you! We provide small and medium business with a variety of solutions for their business challenges and our IT technicians are the front line of maintaining the intricate world of complexity that allows our customers to have seamless business environments. Chess is a growing company in the world of managed IT services and we are looking to continue exceptional technical solution delivery.
Chess client’s enjoy a combination of both seasoned managed print and managed IT delivery. We empower our customers to excel in their core competency by ensuring their IT environment supports their business needs.
Chess IT technicians have the opportunity to work with a variety of industries and clients providing a mix of desktop, server and application services. Interested individuals should be familiar with a variety of desktop (Windows, OSX, Linux), server (Windows server 2008/2012) and application frameworks (MS Office, Adobe Cloud, Google). In addition individuals should be excited to learn and develop skills in a variety of 3rd party vendor applications and services. We provide both remote and on-site support services and patience when working with customers both over the phone and in person are a must.
- Minimum of two years experience on a technical help desk or on-site experience troubleshooting technical problems.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 7/8, Windows Server 2008/2012, MS Office 2010/2013
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, Print Services
- Working knowledge of 3rd party vendors (VMware, Google, Adobe, Java, etc)
- Experience with network support technologies (WIFI, virtualization, security, print) preferred
- Mac OSX, iOS experience preferred