Chess, Inc. | Inside Sales/Supplies Sales
Love the thrill of competition, the rush of getting the win? If your passion is to seek out business opportunities, develop robust business networks and compete for the win then you should be working for Chess. Chess has provided the front range with excellent printer and copier solutions for over 38 years and this includes a variety of parts and consumables. These devices have a variety of consumables that every client must replenish.
Candidates for this position have a desire to work with their team to deliver efficient and effective consumable sales to existing and new business alike. Candidates are responsible for managing relationships with existing vendors, sourcing some price and product availability, managing an existing book of consumable business and driving new business development. Ideal candidates should be very comfortable with developing relationships via phone, network and onsite visits as well as cold calling on new customers.
- Prospecting – Identifying and qualifying clients through cold calling, leveraging existing contacts and delivering on company generated leads.
- Network development – Attending networking events, managed service conferences and developing business contacts.
- Team – Building trust and value with good partners to develop referrals and leads.
- Technical – Maintaining leads, opportunities and contact information with sales tools (CRM, Exchange, etc).
- Pipeline – Development of sales activity for multiple stages to ensure consistent sales performance.
- Minimum of two years selling consumable or consumable type items or services.
- Extremely comfortable with cold calling and warm calling.
- Desire to build new business and maintain existing accounts.