Chess, Inc. | Outside Sales/New Business Development – Managed IT Services
Love the thrill of competition, the rush of getting the win? If your passion is to seek out business opportunities, develop robust business networks and compete for the win then you should be working for Chess. We provide small and medium business with cost effective, strategic managed IT service programs and are looking to build our brand and client base in this environment. Chess has provided the front range with excellent printer and copier solutions for over 38 years and we are now bringing that same service dedication to the managed IT service space. Our Outside Sales personnel are an essential component to our business engine.
Candidates for the Outside Sales position should have a passion for driving new business development and competing against other solutions. Interested candidates should be looking for an opportunity to be creative, results oriented and hungry for closing business deals. Successful candidates should have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota, developing SMB relationships and the ability to listen and develop solutions oriented towards prospects business challenges.
- Prospecting – Identifying and qualifying clients through cold calling, leveraging existing contacts and delivering on company generated leads.
- Network development – Attending networking events, managed service conferences and developing business contacts.
- Team – Building trust and value with good partners to develop referrals and leads.
- Technical – Maintaining leads, opportunities and contact information with sales tools (CRM, Exchange, etc).
- Pipeline – Development of sales activity for multiple stages to ensure consistent sales performance.
- Minimum of two years selling IT services or IT related services. (Managed IT, VOIP, Wireless, hosting, subscription software services, IT management)
- Consultative sales approach – business impact analysis, working with multiple decision makers, multi year contract, customized services.
- Desire to build new business – We have developed an aggressive commission and bonus structure for Outside Sales positions. This is NOT an account manager position with a book of business to be farmed.